Music Lists




These are some of my favourite songs.  I stare at summer nights and mostly listen to them. There are actually more songs and I am sure you will share them with me in the comments too. However, I would like to share why I chose them. Firstly, I always love to listen to Claire de Lune while looking at the sky even the moon is there or not. 🌝 I don't know why but Gymnopedie no.1 makes me think about my existence maybe it is because of its a bit melancholic tone. Existence creates another question in my mind: "Is my soul infinite?"  Linkin Park has always been a part of my music lists. The song lyrics and melodies make me think about my feelings, my strong and weak sides. While listening to Irindecent you can feel as if you were floating in space and let everything go away.  Another beautiful piece is Amy's theme. (Whovians know 😅) I think it is composed perfectly and you can feel goosebumps either watching the series or not. The composition leads you to feel like you are in the womb again.  Secondly, I can write lots of things about 'Everything in its right place' since it is quite metaphorical.  I think it is one of the experimental songs of Radiohead. It doesn't have an official music video but I listened to it on youtube with this fanmade video.👉(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJdYlUiWAVY) It is from a short movie called 'Backstory'. I suggest you to wach it.  Maybe that's why the song really hits different.  At Last, 'Where is my mind' is a perfect song for lying and not thinking but just feeling.  You can suggest me more songs in comments. 😊


Comments

Popular Posts